miércoles, 25 de enero de 2017

Prigioni leave the Basketball


The player of the baskonia, leave the team this 10 of december of 2017.


Prigioni, 1.91 meters and 84 kilos published on twitter, the following message "My head and my body are completely in agreement that it is the 'Moment'.

Thanked Baskonia. "My feeling for that club is very big and very deep. I grew up and received myself as a player with this shirt, which is why having been able to wear it once again has been a wonderful thing for me. THANK YOU!

He began his professional career at the Ramallo Social Club. After playing with Belgrano and Sanitary Works, he came to the League Endesa in the 2000-2001.

At 35 he landed in the New York Knicks and became the oldest rookie player in American league history.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario